We have a proven track record of facilitating more sales at market value in an accelerated time frame—we’ve sold entire inventories of food service equipment for some of the world’s largest franchised fast-food restaurants such as SUBWAY®, QUIZNOS® and DUNKIN DONUTS®.
We are committed to managing your expectations and providing you with full transparency throughout the entire process. A Metro Auctions team member will work closely with you throughout the entire sale process.
A Proven Auction Platform
Our Auction Process gives you the advantage of:
1. Liquidity - We accelerate the auction process. Equipment can be marketed and sold within a few days, resulting in reduced carrying costs and overhead.
2. Certainty - Equipment is sold on a specified day and time.
3. Competition - Qualified bidders compete against each other which ultimately drives the price upward and maximizes the value of your equipment.
4. Qualified Buyers - Our auctions attract top restaurant and food service industry buyers. Retail buyers provide higher returns than traditional liquidators, re-sellers and dealers.
5. Results. True market value is determined in an open, competitive bidding environment.
local market knowledge
We understand the commercial restaurant and food service equipment market. Through our extensive research, market analysis and years of experience, we can accurately determine and place a value on a broad range of inventories, machinery, and equipment.
Our team of social media, marketing and advertising experts use top digital marketing tools to execute compelling marketing campaigns to maximize visibility of your equipment to a targeted network of buyers which drives traffic to your auction and yields more qualified buyers on auction day.
We’re here for you to respond to your questions and assist you in any way possible. Feel free to contact us for a free consultation.